Changing lives for the better through learning and work
Positive Moves provides caring wrap-around support to 16–24-year-olds in the Bradford area, to help them move positively into learning, training or work.
How does it work?
Each participant is allocated a 1-1 professional and supportive key worker for up to 6 months
• help to fully understand their options
• access to workshops to motivate and build their confidence
• a work experience placement
• volunteering opportunities
• the ability to gain a qualification
• help to attend appointments, attending with them, if needed
• help to access support agencies
Positive Moves is run in partnership with the Department for Work and Pensions.
ASPIRE-IGEN GROUP LTD
The Opportunity Centre
21-27 Cheapside, Bradford
0330 111 0035
Company number: 3037445
VAT number: 845248316
©2020, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.