Aspire2lead: Influencing Skills (Level 3 – Advanced)
July 29 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFREE
This modular programme focuses on Change Management, Influencing Skills and Communication. Training will be delivered online in an accessible group setting of up to fifteen participants.
Session Theme: Influencing Skills (Level 3 – Advanced)
- Get to know each other
- People management
- Strategies for influence and impact
- Effective networking and tips for confidence
- Building your personal brand
- Consolidation of session
Who is it for?
It is ideal for those stepping up into their first management role, those who are ready to take on additional responsibilities, and for women returning to the workplace.
- Organisations based in York or North Yorkshire seeking to develop your women executives into management roles (small and micro businesses)
- Women aged 19-30 who work or live in York or North Yorkshire, and feel you have not yet achieved your full potential in the workplace (must be currently employed)
Book your place:
To register your interest and discuss eligibility for this aspire2lead training and other services available within the programme, please email Key Worker Ros Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07970 170071
The aspire2lead programme is part-funded by the European Social Fund and is led by The Opportunity Centre.