- This event has passed.
Inherent Bias Training
July 22 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
These workshops will help you understand both explicit and implicit bias and prejudice and how to empower your workforce/colleagues and self with inclusivity principles. Each session will be facilitated by 1 industry expert who will also share their unique approach to inclusive practise.
This workshop is part of a larger programme funded by the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council which intends to:
- Improve recruitment and employment practices
- Improve services in meeting the needs of communities
- Reduce bullying and discrimination
- Reduce negative personal beliefs
- Increase recognition of hate crime amongst staff
- Empower and equip more staff to support victims of hate crime
To book, please use the EventBrite link below. Please note each session/date can only have 20 employees/participants therefore please email us to make a larger booking.