Inclusion & Diversity Employee Training
July 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This workshop is aimed for employees in the Bradford area and focuses on empowering employees with inclusive professional development knowledge and skills related to Building Relationships, Communication & Negotiation, Emotional Intelligence and Having Difficult Conversations.
It will allow you to further understand people and their needs in the workplace with the aim of building equal relationships. This will be shared through expert guidance on developing emotional intelligence and being able to communicate effectively with the aim of equipping you to respond positively and constructively in your work life and in challenging situations.
This workshop is part of a larger programme funded by the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council which intends to:
- Improve recruitment and employment practices
- Improve services in meeting the needs of communities
- Reduce bullying and discrimination
- Reduce negative personal beliefs
- Increase recognition of hate crime amongst staff
- Empower and equip more staff to support victims of hate crime
Please book using the EventBrite link below. Please note each session/date can only have 20 employees/participants therefore please email us to make a larger booking.