- This event has passed.
Training for Aspiring Women Leaders and Women Returning to Work
August 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
• an organisation based in York or North Yorkshire seeking to develop your women executives into management roles to achieve a better gender balance at the top? (small and micro businesses)
• a woman aged 19-30 who works or lives in York or North Yorkshire, and feel you have not yet achieved your full potential in the workplace? (Must be currently employed)
Then we can help!
Eligible organisations and individuals will benefit from this high quality, fully-funded training and mentoring programme, facilitated by leading development coach and Founder of Inspiring Women Changemakers, Anj Handa.
This modular programme focuses on Change Management, Influencing Skills and Communication. Training will be delivered online in an accessible group setting of up to fifteen participants.
Who’s it for?
It is ideal for those stepping up into their first management role, those who are ready to take on additional responsibilities, and for women returning to the workplace.
The skills that we nurture through the programme include Confidence, Emotional Self-Mastery and Self-Awareness. We do this through a blend of self-directed and group work using research-backed tools and techniques.
What we cover
- Identifying Barriers to Progression
- Navigating office politics
- Strategies for influence and impact
- Speaking – tools and techniques for being heard at conferences and meetings
- People Management
- Effective Networking and tips for confidence
To register your interest and discuss eligibility for this as, please email Key Worker Ros Doyle firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspire2lead is part funded by the European Social Fund